School and College Resources
- Registration/Enrollment Information
- JCPS Parent Connection
- Family Resource and Youth Service Centers (FRYSCs)
- 15th District Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
- JCPS Adult and Continuing Education
- Bluegrass ChalleNGe Academy
- General Educational Development (GED) Resources
- Job Corps
- National Dropout Prevention Centers
- ACT, Inc.
- SAT/College Board
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Kentucky Educational Excellence Scholarship (KEES) Money
- Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (KHEAA)—College Planning, Grade Nine
- KHEAA—College Planning, Grade Ten
- KHEAA—College Planning, Grade Eleven
- KHEAA—College Planning, Grade Twelve
- Commonwealth Diploma
- Mapping Your Future
- National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC)
- Tax Benefits for Education
- JCPS Adult and Continuing Education offers General Educational Development (GED), leisure-learning, career-enhancement, and English as a Second Language (ESL) classes for adults.
- Family Resource and Youth Services Centers (FRYSCs) provide a range of social, health, career, and education services to both students and their families.
- The Teenage Parent Program (TAPP) helps pregnant and parenting young women complete their high school education.
- Neighborhood Place is a partnership of public-sector agencies that offer health, education, employment, and social services to support children and families.
- Parent Teacher Association (PTA) offers parent resources and gets you connected with your child's school. The PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child's school.
- Center for Women and Families
- Coalition for the Homeless
- Jewish Family and Career Services
- Kentucky Office of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Louisville Urban League
- Metro United Way
- NAMI Connection Support Groups
- Neighborhood Place
- Prevent Child Abuse Kentucky
- Seven Counties Services, Inc.
- The Family Place
- The Healing Place
- The Housing Partnership
- The Salvation Army
- Volunteers of America—Kentucky
- Our Lady of Peace
Resources for ESL Parents
- National Library of Virtual Manipulatives: Fun, virtual math tools in English, Spanish, French, and Chinese
- Math is Fun: Illustrated math definitions
- Parent Roadmaps for Math in Spanish: Provide guidance to parents about what their children will be learning and how they can support that learning in high school.
- Culture Grams: Access information about cultures across the world via CultureGrams. CultureGrams can be accessed through the Louisville Free Public Library (LFPL) website. Scroll down to the CultureGrams link. You will then be directed to log in. You will need your LFPL Card Username or Barcode (on the back of your library card) and your LFPL password to log in and access CultureGrams.
- Hampton-Brown Edge Textbook: Online resources for students and educators
- International Children's Digital Library: Digital books in English and other languages
- Learner's Dictionary: Student-friendly definitions
- Live Binders: Differentiating instruction for English learners
- The Documentary Project: A group of refugees in New York City create award-winning films.
- Townsend Press Resource Center: Townsend Press's Learning Center is a free and powerful web-based educational resource.